- 09:11:45: @jerseyshorejen hehe of course that is better for my self esteem then intervention!
- 09:20:06: http://twitpic.com/ysggp - 4Q!
- 09:43:51: Rode 15.88 miles in 50 mins and felt good. 20 mins Pre-run warm-up - 6.69 miles / 30 mins post-run cool-down ... http://dailymile.com/e/3RtS
- 09:50:54: Ran 7 miles in 55 mins and felt good. 7 easy miles. A veryyyyyy laid back run up and down a series of rolling hills.... http://bit.ly/8zUT08
- 10:08:31: @jptoto you go girlfriend!
- 14:01:41: using my lunch break to go for a mid day walk is always a great idea. i feel so much better then i did prio!
- 14:38:25: Too Much Sitting Shortens Lives, Study Suggests http://tinyurl.com/ykstt2h (my 2 cents: NO SHIT.)
- 15:19:33: @robthecommguy i'd love one of those!
- 16:07:46: @dailymile i agree. coffee a few hours prior helps clean house before a race which is always appreciated
- 16:11:41: Protein Supplements Are Misused by Athletes: http://tinyurl.com/yzbbzt6 take responsiblity and know your shit dudes!
- 16:28:18: @jimshreds oh MAN i so want one of those posters!
- 16:31:40: @dailymile GU does make a mean espresso flavor. one of my favs!
- 16:56:18: rip Glen Bell, founder of Taco Bell
- 17:17:38: Things I am not ashamed to admit: http://tinyurl.com/y8cny2f
- 21:07:40: Ran 1 mile and felt good. Post-weight lifting warm-up on the deadmill.
- 21:08:57: Ran for 50 mins and felt good. Warm-up's
Leg press - set1: 140lbs X's 8
Leg press - set2: 180lbs X's 8
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com